We, at Hairrevive hope you are all staying safe and healthy during these difficult and stressful, times that have affected every single one of us. These have been the most challenging three months all of us have faced as it meant putting a lot of things on hold. For patients with hair and scalp issues, it meant delaying hair loss consultations, treatments and procedures. To deal with this, we at Hairrevive, have already started with online video consultations. But there are patients who require a more detailed assessment which would need an in-person consultation.
As the ‘unlock phase 1’ began in Mumbai we are gradually looking at restarting our clinic shortly. Of course, this ‘restart’ is being done safely, in phases, starting with in-person consultations and treatments and as the prevalence of Covid-19 starts reducing and the national and local governmental health authority guidelines give indications, we plan to start with the hair transplant procedures.
We are planning to restart ‘Hairrevive ’as a COVID safe facility.
A COVID safe facility means is that we take all the measures to screen our staff and patients for any health problems with the following protocols.
Protocol for patients and others entering the clinic
- Patients are given appointments ONLY after submitting an online registration form which is in the form of a short self-declaration.
- Patients will have to inform us if they are coming from containment zones if anyone in the family was or is diagnosed with COVID 19 if patient himself or herself suffered from COVID 19 symptoms.
- Only patients with prescheduled appointments will be seen (no walk-in patients).
- All entering will have to wear masks/face coverings throughout their stay.
- All entering will have to use hand sanitizer, hand washing, and or gloves throughout their stay.
- Companions are discouraged and if really necessary only one companion will be permitted. No children will be allowed.
- Upon office entry, a staff member wearing a mask and gloves will greet the patient and ask current symptom screening questions, check temperature, and offer hand sanitizer or wash, and/or gloves.
- Patients with a fever (> 37.7°C or 100°F) or current symptoms are not allowed to enter.
Screening and monitoring of staff
To ensure that staff is also healthy, all staff are asked to complete the COVID screening questionnaire before returning to work.
Staff with temperature or symptoms will not report to work.
Employees are encouraged to use masks and maintain hand hygiene while traveling to and from work. This is particularly important if using mass transportation or other situations where social distancing is not possible.
Upon arrival in the office (wearing a mask) each day, every employee sanitizes hands and completes written current symptom survey and records temperature.
Staff who have known exposure to a COVID positive are not allowed to join work till they complete the mandatory period of quarantine and complete a new COVID screening questionnaire before returning to work.
Protection of patients and staff in the non-surgical areas
- Front office staff will be wearing masks, following hand sanitation guidelines, and if indicated wearing gloves.
- Patients will always wear masks and gloves (or frequent hand washing, sanitizer use).
- To maintain recommended social distance only one patient will be allowed at one time and appointments will accordingly be spaced out.
- Most of the process would be paperless and payment would be through UPIs, NEFT, Credit/Debit cards made before the consultation.
- The prescription would be emailed to the patient
- All areas of front office would be sanitized before and after each patient, and at the end of each day and work surfaces sanitized between patient contacts.
- Special attention is given to the disinfection of high touch surfaces like (doorknobs, telephone, call bells, bedrails, stair rails, light switches, wall areas around the toilet) should be done every 3-4 hours.
- Phones, remote controls, computer keyboards, iPads and keypads, tabletops, restroom fixtures toilets, computer mice, and tables, doorknobs and elevator buttons. Disinfection masteron kaufen of high touch surfaces like (doorknobs, telephone, call bells, bedrails, stair rails, light switches, wall areas around the toilet) should be done every 3-4 hours.
- Low-touch surfaces: (walls, mirrors, etc.) mopping should be done at least once daily.