HAIRREVIVE IS A COVID SAFE HAIR TRANSPLANT FACILITY in MUMBAI, INDIA.
Steps taken at Hairrevive to Stay Prepared for COVID-19
We at Hairrevive have been closely following the developments and trends in the ongoing COVID 19 pandemic. For almost a year, the definition of normal life as we know it has changed. With the vaccination drive kicking in there is hope for things to improve. We would like to state that in this situation we have adopted certain protocols to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and our staff.
At the outset, we would like to highlight that we are available for our patients both in-person and virtually and we have resumed hair transplant surgeries with the necessary precautions. Through the lockdown period, we have been attending to patients virtually and helping them manage their hair-related issues.
We are available at our clinic Monday to Saturday with prior appointments. In that direction, we have taken the following precautions at our clinic for patients who are merely consulting us or those undergoing procedures.
- Vaccinations: All our staff and doctors have begun their vaccinations, having completed their first shots, while Dr. Sandeep Sattur has completed his vaccination course.
- Staggered timings for appointments: All appointments are spaced 20-30 minutes apart so that at a given time there are fewer patients in the waiting room. Safe distancing is maintained at all times.
- Pre-visit screening: Any patient wishing to see us in person has to fill out an online self-declaration form. This helps identify and screen patients who have traveled recently or have had symptoms or had close contact with anyone who has been symptomatic.
- On-site screening: All patients undergo temperature checks at the entrance of the clinic.
- In the clinic: All patients are compulsorily made to sanitize their hands at the entrance, following which they are required to use povidone-iodine oral rinses before proceeding for consultation. Patients without masks are not permitted to enter the clinic. All patients are provided with additional disposable masks, to be worn in the clinic. All the doctors and staff wear face masks and shields. Safe distancing is maintained at all times.
- Air neutralizer during the consultation: An air neutralizer placed on the doctor’s desk is operational at all times in the consultation room. This device (OXIRA) is engineered specifically to use UVC light in combination with slow-moving air to achieve the most effective UV sanitation for the air that passes through the unit. Strong enough to lower the airborne germ count in occupied spaces.
- Cleaning of premises: The clinic premises are cleaned on a regular basis throughout the day and sanitization undertaken after patient visits.
- In the operation theatre: The entire staff wears N95 masks and the patients wear surgical three-ply masks. The surgeons wear respirators. There is a UVC light used before and after the hair transplant as well as during the break when the operation theatre is not occupied. UVC effectively inactivates many viruses and germs on directly irradiated surfaces. Moreover, in laboratory testing, UV-C light sources inactivated 99% of the SARS-CoV-2 virus on a surface with an exposure time of 6 seconds.
- RT-PCR test: Every patient undergoing the procedure is tested for the Sars-Cov2 virus using the RT-PCR test 48 hours before the hair transplant surgery.
LIVE With Trichologist Dr. Sandeep Sattur
Case Studies / Stories
Mr. PD (Chicago)
“A LINER ABOUT THE CASE” Hi Dr. Sattur. It’s been a week since my hair procedure with you in Mumbai. The recovery has been going well and I am back to the grind of my every day routine. I want to take this opportunity to thank you and your dear wife who went the extra mile to accommodate me given my short stay in Mumbai. Your team was just the best. Their welcoming smiles and services made me feel right at home. Your Anesthesiologist was very efficient and friendly and kept me comfortable thought out the procedure. Please convey my thanks to her. Your honesty throughout my consultations was what impressed me the most and made me be more realistic about my expectations.
Hi Dr. Sattur. It’s been a week since my hair procedure with you in Mumbai. The recovery has been going well and I am back to the grind of my every day routine. I want to take this opportunity to thank you and your dear wife who went the extra mile to accommodate me given my short read more...
I first contacted Dr. Sandeep Sattur and Dr. Indu Sattur back in 2013, when I was keen on finding out what’s involved in a hair transplant procedure. On top of my head, hairs was receding at a steady rate. Dr. Sandeep Sattur and Dr. Indu Sattur, cleared all of my doubts and after read more...
The whole trip was so quick that it seems like a dream. It is comforting that I was in the professional care of you and your friendly staff.–Everyone who visits your website should be aware of this! If your objective is to attract a foreign patient base- I think the first thing read more...
DR. SANDEEP SATTUR
Hair Restoration Surgeon at Hairrevive – Center For Hair Restoration and Skin Rejuvenation.
An alumnus of the Grant Medical College, Mumbai, India. He completed his MBBS, MS (General Surgery) and M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery) from this institute.
He has been practicing in Mumbai for the last 18 years being affiliated to and having hospital privileges at Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital Powai, and Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai Central.
DR. INDU SATTUR
Medical Director, Hair Restoration Specialist and Cosmetologist at Hairrevive – Center for Hair Restoration and Skin Rejuvenation.
An alumnus of Grant Medical College, Mumbai, India, she completed her MBBS and Diploma in Anaesthesia from this institute. Initial years were dedicated to the practice of anesthesia. However, she was a part of the hair transplant team right from the beginning. Due to her interest in Cosmetic Science and Hair Restoration, she choose to opt for a practice dedicated to cosmetology and hair restoration. Moving ahead in this direction she completed her Diploma in Trichology and Skin Aesthetics.
DR. SURUCHI PATIL
Associate, Hair Restoration, and Cosmetology at Hairrevive – Center for Hair Restoration and Skin Rejuvenation.
Dr. Suruchi Patil is an alumnus of Nagpur University, who is a part of the Hair Transplant team at Hairrevive. She assists in hair transplant. She also is involved in performing Chemical peels, Microdermabrasion, and LHR.